Calendar Competition - Terms and Conditions
1. The competition is open to all amateur and professional photographers. Amateur and professional entries will not be judged separately.
2. The competition is open to both adults and children.
3. The competition has no entry fee.
4. Competitors are able to enter any number of photos.
6. The overall winner will receive 2 tickets to The Royal Welsh Show 2019 and the 12 chosen photographs featured will receive a calendar each.
8. Entries will only be accepted via the firstname.lastname@example.org email. Prints or discs will not be accepted.
8. All photos entered must be submitted under an individual’s name, along with the location the photograph was taken.
9. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that all necessary permissions are obtained from any person featured in a photograph.
10. By submitting images you confirm that you are the copyright holder and creator of the image and that you will be responsible for any claims made by any third party.
11. Copyright will remain with the photographer. However by entering this competition the photographer/entrant agrees to the RWAS using the images for possible exhibition, publication or promotional use.
15. The judges’ decision is final.
16. Closing date for receipt of entries is Friday 24th May 2019.
17. The winners will be announced Friday 31st May 2019.
For further help and information email: email@example.com or visit www.rwas.wales