RWAS Long Service Medals for agricultural workers
8 July 2015
Five agricultural workers from across Wales, who together have notched up 241 years of service, will receive a Royal Welsh Agricultural Society Long Service Medal in recognition of their length of service to the agricultural industry at this year’s Royal Welsh Show.
The recipients of this year’s medals are:
• Clive Linden Delve, aged 68 of Cwmbran, Rhondda Cynon Taff who worked for the Milk Marketing Board for 28 years, Five Star Breeder Ltd for 14 and most recently Cogent in Pontypool, Torfaen for three years.
• Dilwyn George, aged 70 of Pencader, Carmarthenshire who worked for a total of 52 years within the industry, most recently for David and Helena Lewis at Penrhiw, Llandysul for 41 years.
• Richard Nott, aged 65, of Builth Wells, Powys who worked in the estate team for the Royal Welsh Agricultural Society for 40 years.
• Derek Emrys Qunitas Pritchard, aged 79 of Llanddewi, Llandrindod Wells who worked for a total of 64 years within the industry for a number of employers, most recently for the Lewis Family in Tynpistyll, Cwmdauddwr for 29 years.
• Bryn Lloyd Roberts, aged 61 of Betws yn Rhos, Abergele, Conwy who worked for Mr H G Fetherstonhaugh at Coed Coch Home Farm, Dolwen, Conwy for 40 years.