Before we step into spring we are looking for your best wintery picture with an agricultural or countryside theme. The winner will be awarded with a pair of tickets to the 2018 Winter Fair along with the picture featuring as one of the Society 2018 Christmas Cards that will be sold in our Show Shop.
All entries need to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your name, phone number. The closing date is Wednesday 28 February 2018.
Terms and conditions
1. The competition is open to all amateur and professional photographers. Amateur and professional entries will not be judged separately. Employees of the RWAS are not eligible to enter.
2. The competition is open to both adults and children.
3. The competition has no entry fee.
4. Competitors are able to enter any number of photos.
6. The winner will receive a pair of 2018 Winter Fair tickets and the picture will feature as one of the Christmas Cards to be sold in our Show Shop.
8. Entries will only be accepted via the email@example.com email. Prints or discs will not be accepted.
8. All photos entered must be submitted under an individual’s name.
9. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that all necessary permissions are obtained from any person featured in a photograph.
10. By submitting images you confirm that you are the copyright holder and creator of the image and that you will be responsible for any claims made by any third party.
11. Copyright will remain with the photographer. However by entering this competition the photographer/entrant agrees to the RWAS using the images for possible exhibition, publication or promotional use.
15. The judges’ decision is final.
16. Closing date for receipt of entries is Wednesday 28 February 2018.
17. The winner (only) will be notified of results by the beginning of March 2018.
18. The RWAS respects your privacy and will not sell your personal data to any third party.
For further help and information email: marketing:@rwas.co.uk or visit rwas.wales